- Wrongly ordered/unwanted goods for return
- Cancel order that has not yet been delivered but has been dispatched
- Order arrived with a defect or has become defective
The below information has been updated for new laws to take place on 01/06/2014. To see Terms for orders prior to June 2014, please see here.
We offer a standard 14 calendar day from after the date of delivery to accept unwanted order returns. If your order is not faulty but you are unhappy with them for any reason, you may send it back to us in a reasonable condition to receive a full refund.
We request that all returns to be made in writing to us @ email@example.com and the order to be sent to the below postal address. Please ensure to include your order number and address details with your returned order so we can process it as quickly as possible.
Return Address: Sleep Solutions, 12 Flowers Hill, Bristol, BS4 5JJ
Can you come and collect?
If you would like us to collect the item via our couriers, we are happy to do this. A charge will be applied for a collection which will be deducted from your refund.
A flat rate of £45 per product will be charged which is our direct cost for recovering unwanted goods.
Unwanted Returns can only be accepted under the following conditions:
- The following products cannot be returned if they have been used without protection(durable and sweat resistant covers as an example) for Health and Safety (Hygiene) reasons:
- Futon mattresses
- The Buyer is liable for ensuring goods are returned in a satisfactory quality. Goods are in the care of the buyer so care must be taken with packaging the goods for protection in transit.
- Unwanted products that have been assembled during the time in your possession cannot be returned under the use of our couriers. Assembled products must be returned in good condition and extra care must be taken to ensure the structure is not weakened, scratched, dented, damaged if you wish to return the product.
- Original delivery charge will be refunded to the base amount only. Additional/special delivery charges such as 2 man service will not be refunded.
We reserve the right to withhold all or part of your refund if unwanted returned goods are not returned in a reasonable condition at your fault (if care in packaging is taken and our couriers damage the return in transit for example, you will not be help responsible at all).
As the order has been dispatched and completed, a rejection of delivery is deemed as unwanted goods and is subject to the above return charge of £45.
We understand that goods may be damaged in transit and in this case we offer a fast, replacement for any damaged item at our cost. We expect such incidents to be reported to us within or a reasonable time frame to enable us to process your replacement/refund as quickly as possible.
On arrival of goods, if possible, inspect the exterior of the goods before signing the courier's delivery note for any visible signs of damage. If goods appear damage, either reject the goods or take them and SIGN FOR AS DAMAGED if possible and get in touch with us so we can help correct any issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase and the service you receive and rely on repeat custom. If you have any problems please get in touch with us before leaving feedback and we will do our utmost to resolve any queries in a mutually satisfactory way.
Return Fault Procedure
Upon dealing with an issue; we may request for detailed description of the problem and supporting photographs. If this information is not possible to provide or if we feel it is necessary, we will arrange a collection at our cost for inspection of the goods and provide you with a solution within 3-4 weeks. If goods become faulty after 6 months, you may be asked to provide further evidence to prove manufacturing defects.
Upon agreeing to a collection, you will be asked to package the product securely to ensure a safe return. We are able to provide packaging for mattresses and futons on request however for hard good items, you will be asked to source your own packaging materials which cannot be claimed back from us.
If your goods are faulty within 4 weeks of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund if you do not wish to receive a replacement.
Please bear in mind that goods cannot be accepted as faulty if information gathered/provided shows normal wear and tear or customer mis-use. If you need information on how to properly care for your product, please get in touch with us or review the manufacturers aftercare instructions.