Terms and Conditions
Ordering And Delivery Policy
Acceptance of an order
If you have supplied us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge your order. Please note that this e-mail is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from ourselves. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered.
Changing/Cancelling an order
In the first instance please email us with your change / cancellation details. If your order has not yet been received then this will be possible as free of charge, however if you have received your order and you wish to change / cancel goods we will apply a charge based upon the direct cost to recover and/or redeliver goods. Further information can be found in our returns policy.
Delivery of orders
Delivery charges vary depending on the type of products ordered and the service you select. Your delivery charges will be clearly indicated at checkout. Shipping information can be found on our delivery page. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated time-scales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors and all goods and products are subject to availability. We will do our best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched. We recommend that you make arrangements for trades people to carry out work on your behalf only after your order has been delivered and checked for damage. If you are purchasing to replace your existing furniture we also recommend that you do not dispose of your existing furniture until your new goods have arrived and been checked for damage. We shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
Wrongly Ordered/Unwanted Goods
We offer a standard 7 working day from after the date of delivery to accept unwanted order returns. If your order is not faulty but you are unhappy with them for any reason, you may send it back to us in a reasonable condition to receive a full refund.
We request that all returns to be made in writing to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org and the order to be sent to the below postal address. Please ensure to include your order number and address details with your returned order so we can process it as quickly as possible.
Return Address: Sleep Solutions, 12 Flowers Hill, Bristol, BS4 5JJ
Order is not delivered yet but I change my mind?
As the order has been dispatched and completed, a rejection of delivery is deemed as unwanted goods and is subject to the above return charge of £45.
Unwanted Returns can only be accepted under the following conditions:
- The following products cannot be returned if they have been used without protection(durable and sweat resistant covers as an example) for Health and Safety (Hygiene) reasons:
- Futon mattresses
- The Buyer is liable for ensuring goods are returned in a satisfactory quality. Goods are in the care of the buyer so care must be taken with packaging the goods for protection in transit.
- Unwanted products that have been assembled during the time in your possession cannot be returned under the use of our couriers. Assembled products must be returned in good condition and extra care must be taken to ensure the structure is not weakened, scratched, dented, damaged if you wish to return the product.
We reserve the right to withhold all or part of your refund if unwanted returned goods are not returned in a reasonable condition at your fault (if care in packaging is taken and our couriers damage the return in transit for example, you will not be help responsible at all).
Can you come and collect?
If you would like us to collect the item via our couriers, we are happy to do this. A charge will be applied for a collection which will be deducted from your refund.
A flat rate of £45 per product will be charged which is our direct cost for recovering unwanted goods.
My Order was delivered damaged/incorrectly OR My order has become defective
We understand that goods may be damaged in transit and in this case we offer a fast, replacement for any damaged item at our cost. We expect such incidents to be reported to us within or a reasonable time frame to enable us to process your replacement/refund as quickly as possible.
On arrival of goods, if possible, inspect the exterior of the goods before signing the courier's delivery note for any visible signs of damage. If goods appear damage, either reject the goods or take them and SIGN FOR AS DAMAGED if possible and get in touch with us so we can help correct any issues.
We want you to be delighted with your purchase and the service you receive and rely on repeat custom. If you have any problems please get in touch with us before leaving feedback and we will do our utmost to resolve any queries in a mutually satisfactory way.
Return Fault Procedure
Upon dealing with an issue; we may request for detailed description of the problem and supporting photographs. If this information is not possible to provide or if we feel it is necessary, we will arrange a collection at our cost for inspection of the goods and provide you with a solution within 3-4 weeks. If goods become faulty after 6 months, you may be asked to provide further evidence to prove manufacturing defects.
Upon agreeing to a collection, you will be asked to package the product securely to ensure a safe return. We are able to provide packaging for mattresses and futons on request however for hard good items, you will be asked to source your own packaging materials which cannot be claimed back from us.
If your goods are faulty within 4 weeks of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund if you do not wish to receive a replacement.
Please bear in mind that goods cannot be accepted as faulty if information gathered/provided shows normal wear and tear or customer mis-use. If you need information on how to properly care for your product, please get in touch with us or review the manufacturers aftercare instructions.
Accuracy of contentWe has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT unless stated otherwise, and where applicable. For a VAT receipt please email us. Packaging may vary from that shown. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
Product ImagesImages supplied on the website, including but not limited to the images which show description of products are for illustration purposes only and the item received may differ. The seller cannot be held responsible for any items received which may differ from the items shown in any of the images displayed on the website .
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Data that allows us to recognize you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. Cookies collect this data from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data, which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalized facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website. If you do not want your visits to our website to be monitored in this way you can opt-out by clicking here.
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
Information Usage and Protection
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organization to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- To carry out security checks (this may involve passing your details to Sage Pay, or another credit reference agency, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks. It helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions);
- You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to email@example.com. Please ensure you type "update" in the subject line of your email.
- You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. Type "No Marketing" in the subject line and then include your postal address, including postcode, your email address.We will then suppress your data from all direct marketing, although we will still keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sale obligations.